Archer attorneys Kathleen P. Stockton and Jennie A. Owens will participate in the upcoming Rutgers Institute for Professional Education CLE, “Fundamentals of New Jersey Family Law and Practice” on Wednesday, April 27, 2016.
This program will provide the fundamentals for handling family law matters in New Jersey and qualifies for New Jersey Newly Admitted Attorney Family Law practice credit. The program will cover areas including divorce practice and procedure from initial client meeting to trial; the basics of custody litigation; principles of alimony and child support; principles of equitable distribution; pre-nuptial agreements, alternative dispute resolution; and domestic violence.
– Initial interview & retainer agreement
– Causes of action for divorce and annulment
– Case Information Statement
– Alimony and child support
– Trial preparation
– ADR (mediation and arbitration)
– Mid-marriage and prenuptial agreements
– Domestic violence matters
What: Fundamentals of New Jersey Family Law and Practice
When: Wednesday, April 27. 2016
Where: Rutgers Law School
217 North Fifth Street
Camden, NJ 08102
For more information and to register, click HERE.